The Nikon D780 is a multifunction DSLR camera with a 24.5 megapixel full-frame BSI CMOS sensor that allows a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100-51200 (50-204800).
Equipped with an EXPEED 6 processor, the Nikon D780 offers 7 frames per second with viewfinder or 12 frames per second in Live View mode and UHD 4K video recording at up to 30 frames per second with zero N-Log Gamma cropping.
When using the viewfinder, the Nikon D780 uses a 51-point phase detection autofocus system that includes 15 cross-type points for greater precision in low light conditions. In Live View mode or video recording, a 273-point hybrid autofocus system is used that combines sensor phase detection and contrast detection systems for quick focusing and excellent object tracking, including support for Eye-Detection AF.
Both UHS-II SD card slots offer flexible storage options, while built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth offer wireless file transfer and camera remote control from a mobile device.
Nikon EN-EL15b battery
Charger for the Nikon MH-25A
Nikon UC-E24 USB cable
Nikon AN-DC21 Belt
Nikon BF-1B bayonet cap
Nikon DK-5 eyepiece cap
Nikon DK-31 Eyepiece Cup
- Sensor: 24.5MP (BSI CMOS Bayer RGB)
- Sensor Size: Full-Frame (35.9x23.9mm) FX
- Video: UHD 4K 30p / Full HD 120p; 10-Bit HDMI Out; N-Log Gamma
- Autofocus: 51-point Phase AF (15 cruciform); 273-point Hybrid AF (LV / video)
- Lenses: Nikon F
- Continuous Shooting: up to 7/12 fps
- Maximum Shutter Speed: 1/8000 sec
- Max Flash Sync Speed: up to 1/200 sec
- Memory Card Type: 2x SD
- ISO: 100 - 51200 (50 - 204800)
Applying for a leasing
Now you can take this product on leasing only 1% monthly cost!
Apply quickly and easily on the spot at our stores or online.
|Price:||4 299,00 BGN|
|Initial installment:||0 лв|
|On Leasing:||0 лв|
|Total to pay on leasing:||-|