Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-300 is a professional inkjet printer that is also suitable for enthusiasts with a maximum copy size of 329 mm （A3 +） x 990.60 mm and a maximum resolution of 4800 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi.
The LUCIA PRO printing system with 10 separate inks provides photo-quality printing with fine transitions for both color and black-and-white images, and the Chroma Optimizer takes care of the excellent surface and color when printing on glossy papers. The Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-300 has an optional Matte Black ink to achieve greater depth of black with art papers.
The printer body is equipped with a color 3-inch display for monitoring ink levels, print status and more. The connection to the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-300 is via USB, Ethernet or wireless via Wi-Fi.
The accompanying Canon Professional Print & Layout (PPL) software simplifies the printing process with its intuitive interface and can be used as a standalone application or as a plug-in for Canon Digital Photo Professional, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Photoshop Elements.
The printer is compatible with Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
- 13 "professional inkjet printer
- Print up to A3 + width without white margins
- Maximum copy length up to 99 cm
- Maximum resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- 10 single inks
- 3 "color screen
- USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Chroma Optimizer for glossy paper printing
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Windows Mobile