Descriptioncharger - analyzer for Ni-MH and NiCd batteries size AA and AAA.
- four independent slots
- Large convenient data display (displays voltage, capacity, time and current)
- five modes of operation:
charging: programmable - from 200mA to 2000mA through 100mA. Suitable for frequently used batteries.
analysis and refresh: recharges, rests for 1 hour, discharges, rests, recharges (optional charging and dilution current). Suitable for rarely used batteries - 2 weeks to 3 months. Displays the battery capacity at the end of the cycle.
formation: charges 16 hours with 100mA, rests 1 hour, discharges with 200mA and recharges with 100mA. suitable for new batteries, or unused for more than 3 months.
dilution: programmable - from 100mA to 1000mA through 100mA
Cycle: performs charge and discharge cycles (up to 12 times), storing capacity information in memory. After the last cycle, the battery is charging.
- Charging current: programmable from 200mA to 2000mA over 100mA values
- current at support charge: 10mA
- Dilution stop: at 1.00V
- discharge current: programmable from 100mA to 1000mA over 100mA values
- memory capacity: 12 (cycle mode only)
- Capacity maintained: 100 to 20000mAh.
- power supply: 12V 2000mA
- adapter: 100-200V, 50 / 60Hz
Applying for a leasing
Now you can take this product on leasing only 1% monthly cost!
Apply quickly and easily on the spot at our stores or online.
|Initial installment:||0 лв|
|On Leasing:||0 лв|
|Total to pay on leasing:||-|